Cummins (Mexico) Especialista de Marketing y Comunicación Senior in San Luis Potosí, Mexico
Especialista de Marketing y ComunicaciónSenior IRC417179
Education, Licenses, Certifications
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Administration with focus in MKT
5 Years of experience in a similar position.
B2B, support to the commercial area, increase market share, positioning, strategy and campaign creation, tracking with distributors for execution and feedback analysis of strategies, market research, create a pool of customers, ability to create a marketing campaign (stakeholders, policy-markers, etc.), carry out market analysis, market risk, etc.
· Develop Communication Plans - Knowledge of current communication methods. Provides input to and implements the communication plan for a specific product, market, process, etc. Knows the audience and the tools used to reach the audience. Able to tell others about the communication plan.
· Message Creation - Uses a message triangle or appropriate materials when creating communication or training materials.
· Create Marketing Collateral Materials - Knows the process to create marketing collateral pieces and able to lead the process using the approved tool. Approves copy and layouts for production. Coordinates with the printer and understands the differences in types of paper, benefits versus costs of number of colors, and types of finishes on collateral materials. Manages the distribution and/or fulfillment processes.
· Understands common marcom metrics (Ad impressions, Trade show measures, media impressions, surveys, click-through, conversion, time spent on page, bounce-back, etc) and interprets analytics data to improve performance.
· Digital Marketing Communications Strategy/Management:
Digital Publishing - Understands and can display proficiency using common digital publishing concepts and platforms (content management systems, websites, social media, digital signage, mobile apps, etc.)
· Digital Campaign Planning - Provides input and has the ability to guide suppliers on campaign planning activities.
· Digital Communications Design and Development - Knows the processes to create digital collateral and able to lead the process using the approved tools. Understands the basic concepts of content management, user centered design and A/B version testing
· Cross cultural communications
Advanced is required for this position.
· Responsible for managing specific marketing materials, marketing programs or events that have been identified in a marketing plan.
· Provides support in the execution of marketing communication strategies; drafts marketing plans and materials.
· Monitors and tracks marketing communications projects and events as they relate to assigned area.
· Coordinates the publication of internal and external product sales literature, image advertising, and collateral materials Serves as a resource on projects and work assignments.
Employs basic knowledge of effective marketing and general business understanding.
Keeps business and product teams apprised of the status of marketing communications materials.
· Provides costing, budget, research, and analytical support to marketing management.
Monitors supplier performance and provides oversight and management of day to day requirements.
· Manages reporting and analysis of Key Performance Indicators
Job: Mercadotecnia y Ventas
Title: Especialista de Marketing y Comunicación Senior
Location: México-San Luis Potosí-San Luis Potosí-Mexico, San Luis Potosi, Plant
Requisition ID: 270894